Due to a huge demand we are sending out sandals as quickly as possible. Each pair is prepared with love and care, and the process can take some time, please bare with us, we will notify you as soon as your basket is ready. We have put a lot of love into creating these precious genuine leather sandals. This is a natural leather product and will exhibit its own unique characteristics, markings and subtle shadings such as grain and texture variations, wrinkles, pores and slight irregularities on the surface. To make sure all its characteristics and glamour will last and give you unforgettable moments please follow the recommended care instructions.
1. Dampen a soft cloth or leather cleaning sponge and rub in saddle soap until a lather appears, apply the lather to the leather in a circular motion, work the lather into the grain of the leather.
2. Wipe the lather away with a clean, dry cloth, ensuring that the leather is free of soap.
3. Apply a leather preservative, such as mink oil, to the leather to keep it flexible and water resistant, use a clean cloth or sponge and work it into the leather in a circular motion.
4. Please keep your sandals away from water.
5. The sandals are natural leather so it is normal for them to darken when exposed to light over time.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE RECOMMENDED WASH INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU ALWAYS TREAT THIS ITEM WITH CONSIDERATION, IT WILL RETAIN ITS NATURAL BEAUTY.
The bead colours vary on each pair of sandals as all of our sandals are custom made to the colour of your choice. We can also personalise your sandals by adding your name in the beads, please contact me for further details.
Due to a huge demand we are sending out sandals as quickly as possible. Each pair is prepared with love and care, and the process can take some time, please bare with us, we will notify you as soon as your basket is ready.